Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Shabby Chic Hutch

Since moving into our new home, I have realized that my kitchen's storage space is extremely limited! I looked high and low for a cute hutch to put in the dining room to add to my storage space, but I couldn't find a single thing that fit the bill. Finally, I decided I would make my own adorable piece! I bought a hutch off of Craigslist for $10. It is ugly and falling apart, but I have some great inspiration pieces... Let's hope mine turns out cute as well!



I am going to paint the outside of the hutch white, and the inside blue, like the rest of my living room furniture. I am also on the hunt for some cute knobs to add. I think I will also add a touch of chicken wire to the hutch for more of a country feel. I will upload before and after pictures when the project is done!

No comments:

Post a Comment