Sunday, December 11, 2011

Busy Busy Busy!!

Whew!!!! I am about worn out! Mark and I have had a lot of things going on recently! We powered through Thanksgiving relatively unscathed, then were given a beautiful baby shower by some of my family! The entire shower was absolutely gorgeous. I am so blessed to have such a caring family. My aunt and cousin from Ohio planned the shower with another aunt (who was in the process of moving from Washington state to Tennessee). As you can tell, I must be very loved to have people sacrifice so much! :)  A couple of days after the baby shower, I was given a SURPRISE baby shower by everyone at Boston Avenue Charter School. It was amazing as well! The party was a blast, and completely took me off guard.  I am feeling particularly spoiled these days :p

In only one day, my parents will be coming to visit from Tennessee for Christmas! I have a TON of things to get done before they arrive. My biggest project the past few days has been getting Lindsay's nursery in shape. I bought 230 hangers from Target, and ran out!! I have SO MANY CLOTHES for her! I know she will be appreciative :) I am using hot pink ribbons to separate the hung clothes into different size groups, and have bought extra poles, etc to give the closet more storage space. Its such a time consuming project that I might just have to take a picture of it when its finished.

The inside of our house is relatively ready for Christmas, and Mark is currently feverishly working on Christmas lights outside. I'm so excited about this Christmas! Hopefully on Christmas day I will still be able to bend over to pick up presents!!

No comments:

Post a Comment